Oasis, Inc. has teamed up with James Piorkowski, longtime head of the guitar program at the renowned School of Music of the State University of New York at Fredonia, to create the Oasis Guitar Jury Prize to support the next generation of classical guitarists. READ FULL STORY
Oasis® OH-9 Padded Guitar Sleeve
Our guitar player- designed padded, tapered sleeve protects delicate forearm nerves and your guitar’s finish
- Cushioned pad protects nerves from guitar edge
- High-quality dense nylon and elastene fabric blend protects guitar finish from perspiration and oil
- Tapered fit conforms to arm contour and stays out of the way
- Comfortable easy stretch fabric is like a second skin
- Smooth silky finish facilitates easy arm movement without drag
- Reinforced stitching lasts
Long hours of practice can leave a “dent” on the underside of the forearm of your picking hand where it meets the edge of the guitar. Ouch! The Oasis® OH-9 Padded Guitar sleeve cushions your arm and distributes pressure that can lead to compression of nerves and structures. This sleek black sleeve looks a whole lot better than an old sock and it feels better too!
The Oasis® OH-9 Padded Guitar Sleeve is available in three sizes to fit any player: small, medium and large. To determine which size to order:
Measure the circumference (the distance around) of the widest part of your forearm.
- Small: 8-10”
- Medium: 10-12”
- Large: 12+
Purchase an Oasis® OH-9 Padded Guitar Sleeve today for only $19.95